The service we provide....
- - Your first dance song will be arranged before your wedding day and played at your chosen time during your reception.
- - A huge music collection spanning all decades to get your guests on the dance floor.
- - Requests are always encouraged throughout the evening.
- - A friendly professional service.
- - Your booking is confirmed with a written contract and you will receive a receipt for any money you send us.
- - If the venue requires proof of Public Liability Insurance / PAT Testing, this will be sorted out before the day of your function by us, remember that wedding venues will turn away unprofessional mobile discos that do not have the required documents.
We will arrive about 60 minutes before the scheduled start time of your reception, however we are often asked to setup early to avoid disruption to you and your guests, this can be arranged.
A microphone is available for your use during your wedding reception if needed.
The First Dance
Once you are happy that all your evening guests have arrived, the DJ will announce to your guests that the first dance is minutes away and to get their cameras ready. The DJ will then introduce the bride and groom on to the dance floor for their first dance as newlyweds. We then play a second slow dance and invite all your guest to join you.
The rest of the evening will be one huge celebration, if required, the DJ will pause the music and announce the cutting of the cake and can gather your guests together should the Bride and Groom be leaving for their honeymoon.
We keep your function affordable..
DJing is our only profession - It is in our interest to provide you with an exceptional service.